Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Geneva SIHH 2007 Part Un: General Impressions

Due to my current time constraints I will present this report in 3 parts. The first is my general impression of the SIHH, the pieces that moved me as well the general overview of the pieces presented that I had a chance to view. This will be followed by my in depth report on the MJLC 2007 new model line up presentation as well a bit of my visit to their Boutique in Place Vendome in Paris. The final part will be a lighter view of things my travelogue to the SIHH as well a conclusion to all of this.

Please follow this link to Geneva SIHH 2007 Part Un: General Impressions so you can view the full report.

No comments:

Daily thoughts, musings & interests about anything (mostly horology) that currently makes my soul & grey matter tick.