Monday, August 17, 2009

Ah the très sexy Polaris - 10 months and still a love affair ...


I know I haven't posted in a while, so I thought it would very much appropriate to get back to what has been in my horological sphere lately with proclaiming my ongoing love affair with this perfect baby - still going strong well over 10 months with no sign of quitting ;-)


I especially love it on this custom vintage tanned cognac calf (whose color I have always difficulty describing for some reason) and ever since spring it has been my main go to choice for a daily wearer. Just love the compliment of the vintage look with that color and the way the stitching is perfectly matched to aged tanned look of SuperLuminova - ah the details that make the perfection.


Taking it for my summer vacation where it will be at home in the deep blue of the Adriatic. I will finally switch it back to the very comfortable OEM tropic which is after all the reason this was made for - underwater and very sunny conditions.

Lastly upon my return I decided I will provide you with my one year anniversary review of this very special piece to me.

No comments:

Daily thoughts, musings & interests about anything (mostly horology) that currently makes my soul & grey matter tick.